Recently the Caneyville church of Christ arranged for brother Connie Adams to preach a series of messages dealing with the “house church movement”. (Which, btw is different than a church meeting in someone’s home).
- The Truth About The “House-Church” Movement (#1 – Introduction)
- The Truth About The “House Church” Movement (#2 – Establishing Bible Authority)
- The Truth About The “House-Church” Movement (#3 – Women’s Role)
- The Truth About The “House-Church” Movement (#4 – The Lord’s Supper)
- The Truth About The “House-Church” Movement (#5 – The Distinctiveness Of The New Testament Church)
Connie W. Adams was born in Hopewell, VA, on September 22, 1930, and preached his first sermon at Pike Road, NC, in 1945. He continued filling preaching appointments through high school years and during four years as a student at Florida College (’48-’53). Connie and his wife Bobby Katherine have eight children between them: he has two sons, Wilson (who preaches in Nashville, TN) and Martin (Air Traffic Controller) and she has six children, three sons and three daughters. Connie’s local work has been done in Lake City, Palmetto, and Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; Bergen, Norway; Newbern, TN; Akron, OH; Louisville, KY. Also, he has preached in Canada, England, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and the Philippines. He has done fulltime meeting work since 1975.